Terms and Conditions
Any user accessing and using the site of the organization/company will be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions referred herein as such along with the clauses that may be added up or deleted by the Organization/company from time to time.
Anybody not accepting the terms and conditions are not expected to use the site of the Organization/company.
Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission(RGCSM) reserves the right to make changes or updates with respect to the contents, design and layout of the website at any time of its choice and without any prior intimation.
All the content provided is, with bonafide intention and with due care and in ‘as is and as available’ format. However the Organization/company does not assume any responsibility for the inconvenience caused to any user and does not make any claim as to this site is free from viruses and other harmful elements.
Thank you for selecting Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission(RGCSM) (referred to as “Site”, “Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission(RGCSM)” “we”, “our”, or “us”). Please read these Terms & conditions (“Terms”) carefully. The Terms are a legal agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Site and its associated services (the “Agreement”).
- USE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE
By accessing the Site or registering as a user or using any of our services you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Site or services and should leave this Site immediately.
- THIRD PARTIES AND EXTERNAL LINKS
This Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As we have no control over such websites and resources you agree that links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and are not liable for the content found at such websites or resources. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to this Site you do so entirely at your own risk.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
Your Product Reviews and Feed Back
You agree that we may use your reviews and other comments in any way, including in future modifications of the Site or Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sub-licensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the reviews and comments you provide to us in any way.
You may not use the Site or Services for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that is or which encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Engaging in technically harmful behaviour, which includes but is not limited to: computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data and other malicious software or harmful data.
Right to Remove
We reserve the right to refuse to post material on our Site or to remove material already posted on the Site.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Site and Services are provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We assume no liability for any:
- viruses or any other disabling features that affect your access to or use of the Site
- incompatibility between the Site and other websites, services, software and hardware.
- delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with the Site
- modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of the Site or our domain name or Services
- use of the Site including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages or any loss of profits, loss of revenue business interruption, loss or programme or otherwise.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence; or fraud or misrepresentation; or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant to us that:
- This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms.
- You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party.
- You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
- All information you supply to us in connection with your use of our services is true and complete in all material respects and will be kept up to date if it changes.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission(RGCSM) and its employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from your breach of this Agreement, your violation of any law or third party right, any claim that use of our services has harmed a third party, your use of the Site, the Services or your data. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by us in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding. Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission(RGCSM) reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission(RGCSM) in the defence of any claims
Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission(RGCSM) reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site or Services without notice. Upon such termination or suspension you will be denied access to any information or files you have stored on the Site.
As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In that event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the applicable legislation.
This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of India. The Parties may try and resolve disputes using certified mediation (such as online dispute resolution processes). If a dispute cannot be resolved then the Parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
Relationship of Parties
Parties are independent contractors and neither Party’s employees will be considered employees of the other Party for any purpose. This Agreement does not create a joint venture or partnership, and neither Party has the authority to bind the other to any third party.
You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, and any attempt to do so will be void and without effect. We are free to assign this Agreement.
You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both Parties.
Titles and Headings
Titles and headings are inserted in this Agreement for reference purposes only, and must not be used to interpret the Agreement.
Communication and Notices
You consent to receive notices and information from us in respect of our Site and services by electronic communication. You may withdraw this consent at any time, but if you do so we may choose to suspend or close your account / subscription with Rajeev Gandhi Computer Saksharta Mission(RGCSM). We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to these terms by email, paper mail, publication on our Site, by SMS, or in any other way recognised by law. You may contact us at email@example.com.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms is not a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court must as far as possible give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in it, and these terms otherwise remain in full force and effect.
Compliance with Laws
In using the Services, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and, without limitation you must not use Services (or allow them to be used) in connection with or in furtherance of any fraudulent scheme or purpose.
You authorise us to provide any information or comply with any request in relation to you or your account that is requested by any government, court or law enforcement agency. We are not obliged to verify or validate the identity or authority of any such government, court or law enforcement agency if it appears to us, acting in good faith, to be legitimate. All Jurisdiction, Kota, Rajasthan (India).